Recent Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The COMIC READER Batman Cover Art JIM APARO & MIKE GRELL


When I was a very very young comic book collector I used to go to this really great comic book shop here in Oklahoma City called DOWN MEMORY LANE ( I have always loved that name ). Anyway, I would buy some comics & the owner was a really nice guy. He would sometimes give me a FREE issue of the Comic Reader, he would just sneak it into the bag while I wasn't looking & it was always a nice surprise. Well, recently I found 2 copies on the internet both with Batman Covers! One is done by Mike Grell & the other has awesome artwork by Jim Aparo. Both are legends in the comic art world! I thought these would be nice to share because they are SUPER-RARE, have great artwork, & might bring back some fond memories for BAT-BLOG Readers who are older like me! In the BAT-BLOG LINKS PAGE you will find a link to the Official MIKE GRELL Website, check it out for more awesome Batman art!

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting