Recent Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Another Comic Book Artist Pays Tribute To Heath Ledger With Personal Artwork of The Joker


In response to a previous post made today about a piece of "Heath Ledger Tribute Art" by Jim Lee a Bat-Blog Reader from Italy wrote, "Hi, I'm an Italian reader of the Bat-Blog. I've seen the great tribute by Jim Lee to Heath Ledger and I think you may appreciate this tribute by Massimo Carnevale, cover artist for Y The Last Man, Northlanders, and a lot more. Bye, Bapho. P.S. Sorry for my English, I know it sucks a bit :)" Ha Ha, No Bapho, your English is very very good & we sincerely appreciate you sending us this very beautiful piece of art, it's wonderful. Please tell your artist friend that he has done an incredible tribute. Thank You.

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting