Recent Posts

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vintage 1970's "Kid in Superman Costume" Family Photo


Our friend Brian sent this very cool vintage photo of himself when he was a little kid in the early 1970's. It's him dressed-up in his Superman superhero outfit. I know it's not "Batman-related" but it's still kinda funny & very cool! Brian wrote, "I'm sending a new photo of myself just for fun. It's me in the Superman costume from the vintage Batman/Superman costume ad that you posted a few days ago. This is from about 1972 or 73 complete with 70's wood paneling and a Spock haircut. :) It looks like they dropped the red shorts portion of the costume by the time I got my hands on one. I know this isn't appropriate for the Bat-Blog since it's not really Batman related. I just thought you might get a kick out of seeing this." Ha Ha Ha, Yes! Thanks for sending this Brian. The old photo and Superman costume are really really great ( I love old pics like this )! I want to invite our readers to e-mail us with their classic photographs, even if they are not Batman-related. ( But, Batman stuff is better, ha ha ). Thanks.

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting